You can play Genshin Impact on a variety of consoles and mobile platforms, but you might be wondering how to play the game on a Chromebook. Genshin Impact by HoYoverse has become one of the most cherished gacha games since its unexpected release in 2020.
Because of the game, a passionate fan base that frequently logs into the Teyvat universe has grown over the last three years. For console, smartphone, and PC gamers, there are hundreds of hours of material to discover, including a large open world to explore, a diverse lineup of free and banner-exclusive characters to get, and a plethora of missions to complete.
Here’s how to play Genshin Impact on Chromebook, which is one of the most popular laptops for PC gamers to play mobile games on a big screen.
You might also like to read these other Genshin Impact articles:
- Genshin Impact Leak Furina Special Weapon Revealed!
- A Look At Genshin Impact Leak Arlecchino Character Model!
How to Play Genshin Impact on a Chromebook?
Before you try to load Genshin Impact, make sure that your Chromebook can connect to the Google Play Store. We suggest that you double-check that your laptop model works with Android apps before you try to run the game. This is a full list of all the Chromebooks that can run Android apps.
- If you want to play Genshin Impact on a Chromebook, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- After signing in, go to the phone’s Google Play Store and open it.
- Look for “Genshin Impact” in the store using the search bar.
- You should be taken to the Genshin Impact app’s main page. Click the “Install” button at the very top of the page.
- You should wait to play until the game is fully installed.
Following the completion of the installation process, Genshin Impact can be started by clicking on its button. All you have to do is open the Chromebook app.
Your readership matters to us! Remember to revisit Game Rumors for exciting new content in the future.