Blox Fruits, a popular Roblox game inspired by One Piece, offers players an exciting world full of hidden treasures, formidable foes, and powerful weapons. Among these weapons is the legendary Tushita sword, which can be a game-changer for aspiring swordsmen. In this guide, we’ll take you on a journey to obtain the coveted Tushita in Blox Fruits, step by step.
What Is Tushita in Roblox Blox Fruits?
Tushita is a top-tier sword with a Legendary rarity, just one step below Mythical in Blox Fruits. It’s a powerful weapon introduced in Update 15, known for its incredible speed and devastating blows. But that’s not all; Tushita is a part of the legendary Cursed Dual Katana, a Mythical rarity sword, which you can obtain by following the right path. Let’s dive into the quest for Tushita.
How to Get Tushita in Blox Fruits
To embark on your quest for Tushita, you must first meet certain prerequisites. You need to be at least level 2000, making this adventure a challenge for experienced players.
Step 1: Spawn Rip_Indra
Your journey begins by spawning Rip_Indra, a Raid Boss located in the Castle on the Sea. Here’s how to do it:
- Talk to the Elite Hunter, a quest NPC at the Castle on the Sea.
- Accept the “Kill the Elite Pirate” quest from the Elite Hunter. You’ll need to defeat Elite Pirates until they drop a rare item called the God’s Chalice.
- Pro Tip #1: God’s Chalice has a 2% drop rate, so patience is your ally. You can also find it by praying at the Gravestone or opening random chests.
- To summon Rip_Indra, you’ll need to equip three legendary aura colors: Snow White, Winter Sky, and Pure Red. You can buy these colors from either the Colors Specialist (Robux) or the Master of Auras (fragments).
- Pro Tip #2: Snow White is just outside the Castle, Red is nearby, and Winter Sky is at the top of the Castle.
With God’s Chalice and the legendary colors in your possession, head to the Castle on the Sea and place the chalice on the castle’s pedestal. This action will summon Rip_Indra, which is essential for the next steps.
You May also be interested in:
- How to Get Ghoul Race in Blox Fruits: A Comprehensive Guide
- How to Get Observation Haki in Blox Fruits: A Comprehensive Guide
Step 2: Travel to Hydra Island
Now, without engaging Rip_Indra, proceed to Hydra Island. Once there, head towards a waterfall and look for a sealed secret door that leads to the Enma room. Use Blox Fruit abilities like Spike and Bomb to destroy the door and eliminate the ghosts inside.
After clearing the room, jump to reach a large door with a portal, and it should be glowing green, indicating that you have access. Remember, Rip_Indra must remain alive in the Castle on the Sea for the portal to remain open.
Step 3: Solve the Tushita Torch Puzzle
Entering the portal in the waterfall triggers the Tushita Torch Puzzle, a mini-game with five torches hidden in a massive area. You must light all five of them within a time limit. Here’s where to find the torches:
- Torch One: Inside a house near the Forest Pirates.
- Torch Two: On a wall of the broken bridge near the Beautiful Pirate Domain’s entrance.
- Torch Three: Inside a shipwreck not far from the Mythological Pirates.
- Torch Four: Inside one of the pineapple-looking houses.
- Torch Five: The hole in the left side of a bridge near the Fishman Captains’ walls.
Step 4: Defeat Longma
Once you’ve successfully lit all five torches, the puzzle concludes, and near the Previous Hero NPC, you’ll encounter Longma, who wields the coveted Tushita. Longma is a level 2000 boss, but don’t be too intimidated, as he has relatively low HP.
It’s advisable to solo-kill Longma, as the Tushita drops only for the player who has dealt at least 10% damage and delivered the killing blow. Additionally, defeating Longma multiple times can yield valuable rewards, including experience points and bounties.
What Can Tushita Do?
Tushita is a fearsome sword capable of dealing substantial damage. It boasts two primary moves:
Heavenly Lunges: Pressing Z enables you to repeatedly stab your enemy with blinding speed, delivering a stun and ending with a powerful stab that inflicts significant damage and knockback.
Celestial Ravager: This move, activated with the X button, resembles Heavenly Lunges but includes a dash and faster, larger red slashes that deal heavy damage to your target.
Pro Tip #4: You can upgrade Tushita at the Blacksmith for an additional 8% damage boost.
Obtaining Tushita in Blox Fruits is a challenging but rewarding journey. This Legendary sword can transform you into a formidable swordsman, capable of taking on even the strongest foes. Whether you decide to wield Tushita as it is or continue your quest for Yama and the Cursed Dual Katana, the choice is entirely yours. Your path will define your destiny in the world of Blox Fruits.
For more guides, tips, and tricks on Roblox Blox Fruits and other popular video games, be sure to explore our other articles here on GameGrinds. Happy sword-hunting, fellow adventurers!