Escape from Tarkov Arena is a new game in the Escape from Tarkov world. It’s a multiplayer game where you play against other players and computer-controlled enemies. It has the same realistic gameplay as the original game but is more like a shooting competition.
In the original game, you had to be careful not to die because it could make your progress harder. But in the arena, that’s not a problem. In EFT Arena, players face off in different game modes, like Teamfight, where two teams try to collect points to win.
Unlike regular EFT, Arena is easier and better for players who want a relaxed Escape from Tarkov experience. Even though the game is in beta, you can already preorder it. Here’s all the information you need about Tarkov Arena.
Escape From Tarkov Arena Release Date
Escape from Tarkov Arena is set to come out in 2024. The spin-off will be playable at Gamescom 2023, as announced during a recent TarkovTV stream. Since the game hasn’t had beta testing yet, a 2024 release window seems reasonable.
Nikita Buyanov, who works at Battlestate Games, said that they’ll share details about Arenas in the next six to eight months. He also said we’ll learn more about the game from lore videos called The Chronicles of Ryzhy.
These videos will tell us about how Arenas in Tarkov were created. So, it’s possible the game will come out next year, but it depends on whether Battlestate Games plans to release it fully or with a smaller launch first. If you’re waiting for the Lords of the Fallen game to come out, don’t forget to take a look at the guide for Lords of the Fallen to get ready for the Souls-like reboot.
Escape From Tarkov Arena Price
You can now buy a game called Escape From Tarkov Arena before it officially comes out for $35. To get it, go to the official Arena website at arena.tarkov.com and order it. If you want to give a copy of the game to your friends, you can do that on the same page where you buy it.
If you buy the game early, you can play the closed beta right now. And everyone who buys it will also get a special gear set that helps them earn more money. But if you already have a game called Escape from Tarkov: Edge of Darkness, you can play Arena without having to pay extra.
Escape From Tarkov Arena Trailers
There have been three trailers that show off the Escape From Tarkov Arena game.
The first one came out on June 4, 2022, and it was the first time we got to see how the game was played. In this trailer, you can see players battling it out on two different maps called the Equator and the Air Pit.
There are two teams, each with five players, and they are in a hurry to fight each other. The video also shows important game features like healing, the way characters move, and shooting from behind cover.
The second one came out on April 8, 2023. It shows us how to play on the Sawmill and Bay 5 maps. We also get to see the different options you can use in the game for four different classes.
On July 20, 2023, we got a third trailer for the special tournament called the Arena, hosted by Battlestate. In this teaser, they showed us some action-packed Teamfight gameplay and clips from different maps like Air Pit, Bay 5, Equator, and Sawmill.
Escape From Tarkov Arena Maps
Escape From Tarkov has seven different maps:
1. Equator: This map is inside a shopping mall on the ground floor. You might have seen it in the game’s teaser trailer.
2. Air Pit: This one is in an airport terminal, and you might recognize it from the game’s trailers.
3. Bay 5: Bay 5 looks a bit like a map where there are lots of containers and small spaces, similar to a map called Shipment.
4. Bowl: Bowl is a new map, and we don’t know much about it yet. It wasn’t shown in the recent trailer, but it’s likely set around a stadium.
5. Sawmill: Sawmill includes a part of the Woods map, which is one of the original Escape From Tarkov maps.
6. Box: We don’t have much information about this map.
7. Resort: Resort is another map, but there’s no additional detail provided here.
Escape From Tarkov Arena Game Modes
In the game Escape From Tarkov, there are five different ways to play:
1. Teamfight: This is like a team battle where five players face off against another team of five. You can play this mode on all the maps.
2. Shootout Tournament: In this mode, it’s every player for themselves. You can choose to play against one person (1v1), two people (2v2), or three people (3v3). But this mode is only available on specific maps like Equator, Air Pit, Bowl, and Bay 5.
3. Overrun: In Overrun, you and your friends team up against waves of computer-controlled enemies. You’ll need to fight off these enemies and complete a task before you can leave safely.
4. Last Hero: In this mode, everyone plays individually, and the goal is to get as many kills as you can within a certain time limit. It’s like a free-for-all battle.
5. Duel: We don’t know much about this mode yet, but it seems like it will be a one-on-one battle where players can settle their differences.
So, in Escape From Tarkov, you can choose from these different game modes to have fun and challenge yourself in different ways.
Escape From Tarkov Arena: Four Classes, Four Playstyles
Right now, we’re not sure how equipment will work in the first-person shooter (FPS) game and how it will be different from the main game. What we do know is that there will be four different classes in Escape From Tarkov Arena: Assault, CQB, Scout, and Marksman.
In the game’s second trailer, it looks like players will be able to buy equipment in a specific package that matches the class they choose and their rank. For example, if you pick the CQB class, you’ll likely get gear that includes light armor and submachine guns.
On the other hand, if you go for the Marksman class, you’ll probably get gear that’s all about long-range rifles and DMRs. If you enjoy battling enemies and exploring vast game worlds, you might want to take a look at our guide for Lies of P.
Escape From Tarkov Arena: How to Rank Up
Escape From Tarkov Arena will offer two types of game modes: ranked and unranked. In the ranked mode, players will have a sort of score that shows how good they are, but we don’t know exactly how this score will work yet. It’s probable that your kill-to-death ratio (KDR) and how often you win will be important in determining your rank.