The Energy Crisis quest in Escape From Tarkov can be done at the Lighthouse, which is the eighth place in the game. You must be at least level 25 to begin the quest. The quest comes from Sergey Arsenyevich Samoylov, who is also known as “Mechanic.” To finish the Energy Crisis quest in Escape from Tarkov, read this guide.
Where to Find the Energy Crisis Quest?
The quest takes place in the Lighthouse, which is the eighth new place in Escape from Tarkov. Since the Lighthouse is a big area, players will need good gear to get through it and finish the quest’s goals.
Requirements for the Energy Crisis Quest
Make sure you meet the following requirements before embarking on this adventure:
- To begin this quest, players must be level 25.
- Accepting the Mechanic’s task named “Farming – Part 4” unlocks the mission.
- This task is required in order to obtain the Kappa container in the game.”
Completing Energy Crisis Quest in Escape From Tarkov?
You need to finish this job given to you by the Mechanic in order to get the Kappa container. The steps for the quest are as follows:
- Find and mark the group of fuel tanks with an MS2000 Marker on the Lighthouse.
- Find and mark the first tanker truck with an MS2000 Marker on the Lighthouse.
- Find and mark the second tanker truck with an MS2000 Marker on the Lighthouse.
- Find and mark the third tanker truck with an MS2000 Marker on the Lighthouse.
Keep an eye out for bad guys nearby. Make sure the area is clear before you safely mark the fuel tanks. The fuel tanks and third big truck can be found near the armed train, which is close to the northern checkpoint. The first truck is in the south of the Water Treatment Plant, close to the LMG and the rocket launcher.
The second truck is next to the Water Treatment Plant on the west side. Make sure you leave safely once you’ve marked all the cars to finish the quest.
You might wanna read about more gaming guides that are very simple and informative:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Lockpick Operator Skin Pack!
- Skate 3 Ps4 Compatibility: Can You Play It On Your Playstation 4?
Energy Crisis Quest Prizes
The following prizes will be given to players who finish the quest:
- +13,000 EXP
- +0.02 for Mechanic Rep
- 75,000 Roubles (or more if the intelligence center level is higher)
- At Mechanic Loyalty Level 3, you can trade for the FN SCAR-L 5.56×45 assault rifle (variant Contract Wars).
- At Mechanic Loyalty Level 3, you can buy the Tromix Monster Claw 12ga muzzle brake.
Escape from Tarkov players will enjoy and get something out of the Energy Crisis quest. By following the steps given, getting rid of any dangers in the area, and carefully taking out the marked items, players can finish this quest and enjoy the many benefits that come with it.
Conclusion: Escape From Tarkov’s Energy Crisis quest begins at the challenging level 25 Lighthouse. This mission, started by “Mechanic” Sergey Arsenyevich Samoylov, is needed to get the Kappa container. Mark fuel tanks and tanker trucks in the Lighthouse region and watch for threats to finish. Tarkov gamers seeking experience, Mechanic reputation, in-game currency, and valuable equipment should try it.
Thank you for reading! We hope you’ll bookmark Game Rumors and come back for more great content.