The next significant update to Disney Dreamlight Valley is almost arriving, and it’s rumored to be the biggest yet. Disney Dreamlight Valley update five will be available on June 7 at 5 p.m. BST in the United Kingdom. It’s worth noting that the macOS version will be released later.
The update introduces a slew of new gameplay elements, including the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella, as well as a slew of new friendship tasks. Pixar fans will be rewarded with the brand new Wonder of Pixar Star Path, which includes items from the upcoming film Elemental, as well as Inside Out, Finding Nemo, and Finding Dory, as seen in the patch notes below.
This is in addition to the normal bug fixes and gameplay enhancements, such as the mannequin function for instantly changing into your favorite clothing and the ability to place many distinct player residences across the Valley. The full list of Disney Dreamlight Valley update five patch notes can be found below.
Dreamlight Valley Update 5: Patch Notes
It’s our most significant story update ever! The plot of The Forgetting has come full circle!
- Fairy Godmother and her Friendship Quests arrive in the Valley, answering the age-old riddle, “Who owns that massive pumpkin?”
- The brand-new Wonder of Pixar Star Path celebrates all things Pixar, with special items from the upcoming feature film Elemental, as well as Inside Out, Finding Nemo and Finding Dory, and Turning Red.
- For a limited time, the Dark Castle House Style, vacation-inspired Dream Styles for multiple characters, animal companion skins, and much more will be available in the Premium Shop.
- Browse with assurance. Before purchasing products from the Premium Shop, you can inspect their in-game models.
- The Premium Shop refresh time has been moved from Friday to Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- A new cargo has arrived! Scrooge McDuck’s Store has received a new shipment of collectibles featuring a variety of pumpkin-themed products.
- A red dot will be placed on store products that are not yet owned to help you track which items from Scrooge McDuck’s Store you’ve added to your Collection (and which you haven’t).
- Make your mark on the Valley with the extended Touch of Magic function, which allows you to personalize furniture with your hard-earned motifs.
- With new umbrella hand additions, you may add a bit more elegance to wet days in the Valley.
- You can now scatter several player dwellings over the Valley. Please keep in mind that each house style can only have one instance.
- Improve your wardrobe! Save, show, and swiftly change into your favorite ensembles by using the new mannequin feature.
- Roads in the Valley now light, allowing you to create borders to them.
- Premium tool skins allow you to personalize the appearance of your tools.
- We’ve added a news feed to the Start Menu to keep you up to date on the newest Disney Dreamlight Valley news.
- On high-performance hardware (PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S/X), an option in the Options menu allows players to boost the Valley item limit, allowing for the installation of 1,200 unique things / 6,000 total objects (including duplicates).
- Steam and Epic Game Store achievements have been added.
- [REDACTED] Once again, root vegetables? [REDACTED]What does it mean?[REDACTED]
You might also wanna check out these other gaming articles:
- Mw2 Season 5 Reloaded Release Date New Weapons, Maps, and More!
- Upcoming Apex Legends Events: a History of Seasons and Events!
Dreamlight Valley Update 5 Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused all Passion Lilies in the Frosted Heights biome to appear as red on the ground but would switch to their correct color when picked up.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from cooking the Dream Fizz recipe.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain quest-giver icons to display improperly in their frames.
- Fixed an issue in which Scrooge McDuck’s Store would appear empty.
- Fixed an issue in which the game would open in a small window for some PC players, preventing interaction with the game.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Memory Shards and Star Coins from spawning when watering dried flowers or removing small Night Thorns.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from buying or selling items from Goofy’s stall.
- “Stitch’s Hobby” quest: Fixed an issue that prevented some players from giving Stitch his repaired TV.
- “Staking Your Territory” quest: Fixed an issue that prevented players from removing the mustache Nala asked them to wear during this quest.
- “Collect ‘Em All: Strangers from the Outside!” quest: Fixed an issue where alien toys would occasionally appear in unreachable locations.
- “A Story to Tell” quest: Fixed an issue in which the photo the player takes is not recognized during this quest.
- “Eyes in the Dark” quest: Fixed an issue in which a freeze would revert players to an earlier stage of the quest where they had to bring a sound system to Nala and prevent further progress.
- “Eyes in the Dark” quest: Fixed an issue in which a slimy bug under a rock is unreachable.
- “Remy’s Recipe Book” quest: Fixed an issue in which the peanuts required for this quest disappear from the player’s inventory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from recognizing completion of the duty “Take a Photo with Mirabel.”
- Fixed an issue in which Mirabel’s icon appears on the map, but she is not present at that location in-game.
- Fixed an issue in which oysters stop spawning in the Dazzle Beach biome.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Raven Wings item to flap every few seconds.
- Fixed an issue that caused some items to appear visible through walls.
- Fixed instances of users experiencing Initialisation Error #10
- Various visual and sound optimizations and fixes.
- And more bug fixes, optimizations, and performance stability improvements!
We appreciate your interest in our content! Remember to save Game Rumors in your bookmarks for future updates.