We’ve been waiting so long for Darktide Xbox Release Date, and now it’s finally coming as part of the Xbox Game Pass list for October 2023! Still, we haven’t heard much about it coming out soon, so we thought we’d take this chance to go over all the important information before it comes out on Xbox.
Warhammer 40K: Darktide will be available on Xbox Game Pass on the dates and times listed below. You’ll also find more information about the preload and how you might be able to play the game on Xbox One. So, here is everything you need to know about Darktide Xbox Release Date:
Darktide Xbox Release Date
The official release date for Warhammer 40K: Darktide on Xbox is October 4, but some countries can get it a little early on October 3. This is when the game will be available on the Xbox Store and as part of Xbox Game Pass for people who own an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S.
— Warhammer 40K: Darktide (@Darktide40K) August 23, 2023
Warhammer 40K: Darktide Xbox Preload
At the time of this writing, Warhammer 40K: Darktide isn’t available to preload on Xbox. That’s why you can’t find it on the Xbox Game Pass app right now. You can’t download it ahead of time with the Xbox mobile app, either.
As things stand, it looks like we might not be able to start installing it until the day it comes out. You can expect it to be about the same size as the PC Game Pass version, which is 51.09GB.
Is Warhammer 40k: Darktide for Xbox One?
Warhammer 40K: Darktide can’t be played directly on Xbox One, which is a shame. Still, there’s a chance it will be part of Xbox Cloud Gaming. If that’s the case, Xbox One players will at least be able to stream the game with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
You might also be waiting for these other upcoming games:
- Subnautica 3 Release Date, Platforms, Storyline, and Much More!
- Mw2 Season 5 Reloaded Release Date New Weapons, Maps, and More!
Warhammer 40k: Darktide Xbox Classes
Players in Warhammer 40K Darktide can choose from four different classes, each with its own strengths and weaknesses:
- Role: Helping the class that uses magic.
- Abilities: Uses magic well to deal damage over a wide area (AOE) and direct crowds.
- Special Skill: Can cast powerful spells that not only do a lot of magic damage but also have the ability to knock someone back.
- Role: Expert at fighting from far away.
- Capable of fighting at a long distance with snipers, assault weapons, and laser guns.
- Special Ability: Gains the ability to deal critical damage and improve accuracy but moves slower as a result.
- Also has frag grenades for strikes that hit a large area.
- Tank Class is the job.
- Abilities: Protects the front line of the team by taking damage.
- Special Ability: Its huge size makes it stand out, and it uses powerful weapons like big handguns.
- Grenades and rocket launchers. Players can also use shields and clubs for a more basic style of play.
- Role: Attacker who fights with his hands.
- Skills: He is very good at close fighting and uses an automatic pistol.
- Special Ability: As hitpoints are lost, it does more damage. This makes it a powerful berserker-style class.
- When your health is very low, you go into full berserker mode.
- In the tough world of Warhammer 40K Darktide, these different classes give players a lot of strategic
- choices so they can change their play style to fit their preferences and the way their team works.
Conclusion: Warhammer 40K: Darktide launches on Xbox on October 4, with early access in some territories on October 3. Preloading isn’t possible. However, the game will be 51.09GB. Xbox Cloud Gaming offers hope for Xbox One owners who can’t play it. Darktide adds richness to the 41st-millennium globe with four strategic gaming classes for varied playstyles and team dynamics.
Thanks for choosing Gamerumors.net as your information hub! We’re committed to providing you with top-notch content.